20+ memetic bombshells in 16 parts and 10+ fun exercises
Why we absolutely need to know HOW we think in order to survive the current war on our minds and souls.
- For starters: The ridiculous myth that our brain would operate like a digital computer
- TRUE or FALSE?
- “OR”, “XOR”, “NOR”
- MAYBE, MAYBE NOT
- “TO BE OR NOT TO BE”
- CONTEXT, CONTEXT, CONTEXT
- convex spaces and relativity
- Intention and Actuation
- associative, structured, and linear memory
- types of opposites
- infinities and absolutes in items and in games
- orders of magnitudes and spatial relativity
- the paradox of self=perception
- Parallel events and causative factors, why Statistics is NOT science
- perception as detection of a differential
- Gotomas ‘Chain of cause’ (co-dependent arising)
Test your new insights with one or both of these actual memes:
a) What is the shape of Earth
b) can COVID-19 destroy humanity?
Picture source: Imre Vida (NeuroCure Cluster, Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin)